Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 439 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.292 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 46% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,681 zł (€2,955) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 3 hours ago)