Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.625 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,454 zł ($1,780) in Zanesville, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (27 minutes ago)