Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.085 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,185 zł ($780) in Zanesville, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (12 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (35 minutes ago)