Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.716 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,461 zł ($2,546) in Zanesville, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$800 (20 minutes ago)