Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.577 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,473 zł ($1,810) in Zanesville, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (5 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)