Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.770 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,008 zł ($1,859) in Zanesville, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Whitehorse costs C$1.61 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tainan City costs 24 NT$ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,948 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)