Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.746 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,963 zł ($2,659) in Zanesville, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Karachi costs ₨3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)