Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08271 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,338 zł (Php40,363) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)