Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.577 PLN / HRK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,460 prices entered by 122 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 38% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,904 zł (20,613 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 2 hours ago)