Cost of living comparison between Zadar, Croatia and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 207 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.594 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 48% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,567 zł (9,365 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)