Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 175 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.578 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 43% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,379 zł (9,305 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)