Cost of living comparison between Zadar, Croatia and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 224 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.578 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 45% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,422 zł (9,376 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)