Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 328 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.580 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 46% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,513 zł (18,125 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (27 minutes ago)