Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 189 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.576 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 43% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,475 zł (7,766 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)