Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 250 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 44% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,607 zł (6,207 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (41 minutes ago)