Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 335 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.577 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 46% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,901 zł (17,158 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)