Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13251 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 45% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,541 zł (34,270 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)