Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 148 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11778 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 34% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,412 zł (79,911 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,634 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamburg costs €24,675 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puebla costs Mex$ 19 (about 3 hours ago)