Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 189 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13329 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 46% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,647 zł (27,363 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)