Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 201 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12188 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 39% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,158 zł (75,135 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)