Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 241 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12226 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 24% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,623 zł (86,892 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)