Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.595 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,479 zł ($3,193) in Youngstown, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$19,595 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 4 hours ago)