Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00318 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 78% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,960 zł (₩4,078,294) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (36 minutes ago)