Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00352 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 95% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,301 zł (₩2,071,671) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)