Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03438 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,730 zł (¥370,228) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)