Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 284 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 23% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,300 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,625 zł (Rp 22,871,776) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)