Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 277 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 15% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,642 zł (Rp 21,336,869) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)