Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.567 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 4% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,993 zł (元5,273) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (29 minutes ago)