Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.536 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 6% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,100 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,642 zł (12,389元) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 470 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)