Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 445 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00853 PLN / AMD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,578 zł (302,061Dram) in Yerevan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)