Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,612 zł (﷼ 20,694,572) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)