Cost of living in Yazd, Iran vs Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,766 zł (﷼ 108,310,203) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)