Cost of living in Yantai, China vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.555 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 19% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,223 zł (18,405元) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)