Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00304 PLN / MMK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 98% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,959 zł (1,633,100 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (20 minutes ago)