Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 346 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00258 PLN / MMK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 29% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,629 zł (3,343,042 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)