Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 628 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00238 PLN / MMK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 16% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,292 zł (3,907,354 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $661 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)