Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00317 PLN / MMK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 107% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,765 zł (2,446,515 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (43 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)