Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 285 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00263 PLN / MMK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,794 zł (3,342,898 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Basel costs CHF 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,900TL (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 80,790 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (about 1 hour ago)