Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 549 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00270 PLN / MMK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 40% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,500 zł (3,515,571 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (44 minutes ago)