Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00289 PLN / MMK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 82% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,815 zł (2,359,047 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (39 minutes ago)