Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 272 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00262 PLN / MMK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 24% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,901 zł (3,392,111 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 3 hours ago)