Cost of living comparison between Yangon, Myanmar and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00310 PLN / MMK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 68% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,241 zł (1,690,295 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)