Cost of living comparison between Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.057 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 44% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,512 zł (﷼ 4,268) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)