Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 127 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.180 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,200 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,944 zł (3,185 лв) in Yambol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)