Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.667 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 128% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,691 zł (2,134 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)