Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.565 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 95% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,476 zł (4,865 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)