Cost of living in Xingtai, China vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.547 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 14% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,463 zł (13,647元) in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)