Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.592 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 6% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,345 zł (元3,959) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)