Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.574 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 4% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,605 zł (元4,534) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $17,465 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)