Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.542 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,215 zł (元5,930) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kingston costs J$500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (28 minutes ago)