Cost of living in Xiangfan, China vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.555 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 9,162 zł (16,494元) in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)