Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.598 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 17% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,403 zł (元7,367) in Xian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (21 minutes ago)