Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 27% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,171 zł (元5,515) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.00 лв (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cork costs €1.39 (25 minutes ago)