Cost of living in Xiamen, China vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.555 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 16% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,988 zł (19,782元) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lisbon costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)