Cost of living in Wum, Cameroon compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00637 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wum (Cameroon) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,102 zł (1,115,267 Franc) in Wum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)