Cost of living in Wum, Cameroon compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00652 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wum (Cameroon) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,116 zł (1,091,751 Franc) in Wum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (29 minutes ago)