Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00314 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 68% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,076 zł (₩3,840,193) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manaus costs R$ 16 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €58 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)