Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00336 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 82% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,947 zł (₩3,854,441) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)