Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 448 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27473 PLN / NAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,547 zł (31,113 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)