Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 596 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25538 PLN / NAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 17% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,654 zł (33,888 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)