Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 373 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28133 PLN / NAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 30% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,521 zł (33,842 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Peshawar costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)