Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 572 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26561 PLN / NAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 21% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,324 zł (35,103 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)