Cost of living comparison between Windhoek, Namibia and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 374 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28412 PLN / NAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 55% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,825 zł (20,501 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 4 hours ago)