Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.198 PLN / ANG
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 153% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,333 zł (ƒ 2,881) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (38 minutes ago)