Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.307 PLN / ANG
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 163% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,217 zł (ƒ 3,561) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)