Cost of living comparison between Wiesbaden, Germany and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.491 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 79% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,598 zł (€1,247) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)