Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.944 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 127% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,665 zł (NZ$1,924) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)