Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.183 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 14% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,335 zł (€1,992) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)