Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.559 PLN / NZD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 734 prices entered by 109 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 131% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 23,073 zł (NZ$9,017) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)