Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28170 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 14% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,312 zł (R 25,955) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)