Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31739 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,674 zł (R 8,425) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)