Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.594 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 31% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,274 zł (元5,514) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)