Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.536 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,471 zł (元13,939) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (43 minutes ago)