Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.558 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,713 zł (元15,620) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)