Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.574 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 21% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,889 zł (元13,752) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)