Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.598 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 30% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,890 zł (元8,182) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (36 minutes ago)