Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.545 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 18% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,655 zł (元14,033) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)