Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 234%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 197 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.432 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut (United States) is 124% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,780 zł ($4,307) in Waterbury, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 105 Birr (about 2 hours ago)