Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 385%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 319 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.761 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut (United States) is 282% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 26,333 zł ($7,002) in Waterbury, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)