Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05461 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 36% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,297 zł (₨78,692) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)