Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05800 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 38% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 1,923 zł (₨33,147) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.59 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)