Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06095 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 34% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 1,660 zł (₨27,230) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)