Cost of living in Warangal, India vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05275 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 42% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,542 zł (₨105,060) in Warangal.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)