Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25866 PLN / NAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 5% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,995 zł (30,910 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)