Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27139 PLN / NAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,842 zł (28,898 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (35 minutes ago)