Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18866 PLN / SDG *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 42% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,686 zł (19,537 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)