Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 182 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19252 PLN / SDG *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 41% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,800 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,998 zł (20,766 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)