Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 227 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.176 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 16% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,345 zł (1,997 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 2 hours ago)