Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 126 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.194 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 16% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,873 zł (3,589 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)