Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 197 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.167 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,885 zł (1,331 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 3 hours ago)