Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.198 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 14% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,212 zł (3,736 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)