Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.195 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,682 zł (4,411 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (40 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (about 2 hours ago)