Cost of living comparison between Volta Redonda, Brazil and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.208 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,691 zł (R$ 3,056) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)