Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.003 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,584 zł (R$ 10,548) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)