Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.233 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 66% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,592 zł (€2,974) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)