Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.230 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 69% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,495 zł (€2,954) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 35,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (27 minutes ago)