Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.166 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 66% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,278 zł (€2,707) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)