Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06612 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,305 zł (руб 34,853) in Vologda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (39 minutes ago)