Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 331 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06986 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 36% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,111 zł (руб 73,154) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (about 1 hour ago)