Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 313 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05690 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 27% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,270 zł (руб 145,334) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)