Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 359 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06896 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 34% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,341 zł (руб 48,449) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)