Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.286 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 86% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,985 zł (€3,263) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,400,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)