Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.226 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 83% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,710 zł (€1,351) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)