Cost of living comparison between Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.478 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 98% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,191 zł (€1,383) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (28 minutes ago)