Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.037 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,499 zł (R$ 8,194) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)