Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00121 PLN / COP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,949 zł (COL$6,558,178) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)