Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00134 PLN / COP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,666 zł (COL$2,741,428) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)