Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00125 PLN / COP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,004 zł (COL$5,596,011) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)