Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00140 PLN / COP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 19% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,975 zł (COL$2,126,340) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (about 1 hour ago)