Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00120 PLN / COP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,056 zł (COL$5,865,417) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)