Cost of living in Villach, Austria vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.282 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 64% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,036 zł (€3,745) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)