Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 79 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.176 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 73% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,493 zł (€1,555) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 500 лв (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (29 minutes ago)