Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.219 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 75% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,785 zł (€3,030) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)