Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.232 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 39% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,876 zł (€2,097) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)