Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.287 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 50% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,868 zł (€2,302) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)