Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.368 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 37% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,280 zł (€980) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)