Cost of living in Vigo, Spain vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 349 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.546 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,766 zł (€2,808) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 5 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 5 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 5 hours ago)