Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 302 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.169 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,817 zł (€2,355) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$100,000 (about 1 hour ago)