Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00041 PLN / LAK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 37% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,166 zł (22,253,383 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Trujillo costs S/. 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surabaya costs Rp 475,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)