Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00044 PLN / LAK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 34% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,601 zł (28,655,178 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)