Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00050 PLN / LAK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 65% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,122 zł (8,235,107 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (42 minutes ago)