Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00044 PLN / LAK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 48% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,523 zł (23,885,903 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (33 minutes ago)