Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.176 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 89% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,737 zł (€1,134) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (about 2 hours ago)